As METYX-TELATEKS; we leave a mark on life by adopting sustainable growth strategies in order to leave a better world to our future generations. We see social, environmental and economic issues intertwined and connected, and we give priority to the sustainability in everything we do.
Our primary responsibilities for social, environmental and economic issues and our sustainability perspective ensure both corporate and environmental/social sustainability.
- Efficient use of natural resources and less waste
- To improve our way of doing business for the effective use of natural resources
- Reducing water use
- To work in accordance with the principle of reducing waste at the source
- Managing wastes with the principle of zero storage in nature and creating economic value with reuse, recycling
- Working in harmony with the principle of not polluting instead of cleaning in our activities
Energy and Carbon Management
- Fighting against global climate change
- To reduce the emission of all greenhouse gases, especially carbon dioxide, sourced from our activities
- Using renewable and efficient energy
- To control and reduce our environmental impacts with our environmental management system
Eco Friendly Product and Services
- Keeping in mind to offer environmentally friendly, safe, durable and of high quality while developing our products and services.
- Addressing the effects of our products and services throughout their life cycles
- To obtain all relevant certifications and safety details for all our products and to maintain their sustainability with care.
- Considering biodiversity and ecosystem issues while formulating our Respect for Biodiversity – environmental strategies and designing our activities
- Change of company vehicles into hybrid vehicles
- Controlling of emmission sources
- Recycling of process waste
- Social responsibility project
- Resource tracking and energy efficiency
- Digital Archiving
- Use of clean fuel for heating and process purposes
- Waste water treatment
- Environment audit & training
- Zero waste projects
- Compost project
- Natural resource saving